Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cebu Cebu Cebu!!!


Poor me, this is my first time to travel to the queen city of the South. Happy me, finally I have!! haha..


My mom and sis, made the trip last May 12 right after election (of which I was not able to vote, my bad ^^,) and visited my cousins. Well actually, the initial purpose of the trip was to help Pao2x "relocate" find a job there, but it was mostly spent visiting relatives and cousins that I have not been able to meet yet.


Places we've visited, dined and enjoyed to: The taoist Temple,Water front Hotel Cebu, Port Cafe, The Majestic and Gelatissimo at SM, Giligans at the Ayala Mall and its wonderful terraces, CafeGeorg!, Marco Polo Hotel Cebu Plaza, Ding Qua Qua at JY near Yen's place, Kart ZONE! *(^^,)* and The Ching Palace.


My cousins from Cebu are so much younger than me, it felt funny to be the Achi (older sister). I saw Yen2x, cousin from CDO, again with whom I spent my 2nd grade summer with. We got to bond with Achi Tina, a second cousin and met Shot2x, another cousin that i never got to meet.


The best part of the trip was the Saturday my cousins and I went Go-karting at Kartzone (will definitely blog about this one), ate Icecream and (they) watched Nightmare at Elms St. (I couldn't stand horror).


Sad part, I didn't get to see my friend and her baby (but she's visiting Davao now) and I didn't get to try Skywalking at the Crown Regency. I could still get to try it some other time though.


The Cebu trip was great. We accomplished our goal, I really did get to meet my relatives. It was also really stress-relieving! I wish I could get more of these breaks, haha... till the next visit (^^,)




No comments:

Post a Comment